neo900-ublog-entry faulty counter is blocking
https://twitter.com/Neo900UG/status/764026188880674817 was posted from Twitter web site, and the embedded counter was indicating 36 characters left.
neo900-ublog-entrywas insisting that the message was too long. (That explains why it doesn't appear in the microblog column of the site.)
hellekin@newbie:~> neo900-ublog-entry "Werner contributed an interactive tool to visualize differences between versions of schematics made with @kicad_pcb. https://neo900.org/stuff/eeshow/" DEBUG: 1 links detected; 151 out of 121 characters used 150 exceeds the limit of 120 characters! Press ENTER to edit again...
I've changed the character counting logic to simply try to post on a second, private account. If it succeeds, then we know the message fits.
Also, I've changed it to not fail when temporary directory already exists - it warns, but you can either exit or continue with automatic wipe of old files.